The Charter of Rights of Tesi & testi clients
Often, as a customer, I don’t appreciate the way I am treated. Indifference, rudeness, and bad service are the order of the day, and it can seem like there is no way to remedy the situation.
I am not here to teach other people how to run their businesses. All I can do is manage Tesi & testi the way I feel a business should be managed.
And I would expect to be called to order any time these rights happen to be violated.
- You have the right to be treated with respect, courtesy, and fairness.
- You have the right to receive value for your money. When you choose to use our services, you have the right to expect that your money be well spent and that you receive a service that corresponds exactly to the characteristics we promised.
- You have the right to receive the services ordered by the established deadline.
- You have the right to receive prompt, courteous and exhaustive answers to all your requests for information and explanation.
- You have the right to all our support in the search for a service that is best suited to your needs.
- You have the right to have your problems dealt with on a one-to-one basis, so they can be solved as promptly as possible and with maximum mutual satisfaction.
- You have the right to receive services from the provider of your choosing.
- You have the right to be treated exactly how we want to be treated when we are someone else’s customero.
I feel that a sales transaction is not complete until the service has given its fruits and has been used with full satisfaction by the customer. I swear by all of the above statements. Always, and no matter what it costs.
Turin, February 1, 1995
Gianni Davico, General Manager